9.21.2011

purists and other tidbits.

Confession time. Tanner and I are purists. Don't get me wrong, we eat meat and shower and stuff. We just don't have the internet or TV, ok we have A TV. 2 actually, but we don't get any channels. WOW our life is so hard, is it not? Really I haven't noticed the TV thing at all, and the internet addiction is coming along quite nicely. Much fewer withdrawals and nightmares as of late.

Seriously though. I love it. Number one. We read a lot. I am reading "Peace Like A River" and oh good heavens I LOVE IT. So good. I am going to turn around and read it again just because I love it so much. I have never done this but seriously there are so many little things I feel like I haven't picked up on and it is written so eloquently that it's like candy. Read it.

Good news is though: we are getting an antenna tonight so we can watch Modern Family and Cougar Town. We are all sorts of excited about this.

Classes are going well for both of us. Somehow I ended up in two distance ed classes which means freaky weirdos, but it's cool because I am married now, which makes me sort of weird too, no? Tanner doesn't appreciate the weird people as much as I do. Today in the business building 4 guys decided to take over his table and have an accounting study group. Right there. At his table. THAT HE HAD FIRST. Bad words may or may not have been said. Use your imagination. I feel bad for him.

We are so happy and enjoying settling into our new life. I have some fun recipes to post- caramel, sweet and sour meatballs, and lovely homemade pizza/spaghetti sauce. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment