4.16.2012

well hi!

Guess who got a job!

This girl!


FINALLY!! I got hired at Mountain America Credit Union (so formal haha) today! I'm all sorts of happy & relieved! I have been trying for so long to get a job there... & now, I finally did.

OH hey. My hairs are dark! I went dark and short today. I don't know why I don't always just leave my hair like this because I loove it. I guess having it longer and blonder makes me appreciate this more. Remind me never to change it! So, on my way home from getting my hurr done I got pulled over. On the freeway. In a construction zone. Literally my three greatest fears are getting pulled over, driving in construction, and driving on the freeway. Haha. SOOO great. I found a shoulder after a while and pulled over. Apparently I was going 20 over. BUT, the last sign I saw said 65 (I was going 70-75). I totally got trapped in a speed trap, because he said as you come around the  corner the speed limit goes down to 55. I had just come around the corner!

I tried to be nice to him because I feel bad for cops because they have to make people cry and ruin people's days all day. But, by the time he got back to the car I was so totally crying. He wrote me up for 9 over, and DID NOT write me up for being in a construction zone or not having my license. Pulling back onto the freeway was not fun either. But really, the worst part was for sure not being able to speed the rest of the way home haha! I need to get rid of this lead foot of mine; it is starting to cost us.

Sorry for my long dumb story! 

Also, a shout out to JAKE and MAKAELA! They are engaged! 
Very happy for them. (Now come visit us, I want to see that ring!) 

2 comments:

Mama-Face said...

Hey, your clock is backwards.

Your hairs are darling. Come show them to me.

:)

Ainsley said...

congrats on getting a job! now you can afford to come see me and yes, we can go shopping together (at anthro, duh).

Post a Comment