12.05.2012

our new home


This time of year is always bitter-sweet for me. I love the holidays, gift-giving, work parties, sparkly sweaters, family gatherings, christmas lights, and fun memories. I love these things even more with Tanner by my side. But this time of year also brings stress with finals, moving,  busy days at work, buying a house, finals, and did I say buying a house!? 


Yep, because we didn't have enough going on already. We are oooooh so excited for our first little house. It's not fancy, but it is perfect for us, and we cannot WAIT for the fun projects that we will take on after we move in. We are planning on replacing a lot of the carpet with wood floors, this should make the house even better! We will see how installing those go... I'm so glad Tanner is so patient and willing to take on just about anything I foolishly dream of doing. So far nothing has gone horribly wrong. 


Our favorite past time is talking about and dreaming about the house. We stay up too late at night coming up with ideas for it, we sketch ideas during church, we sit out in front of the house (creeeepy!) and just about die because we can't wait to just pull into the garage & be home. We dream of planting a garden, building benches, and built in's, and finally being able to paint whatever we want!
I cannot wait to post pictures of all this fun. 


First things first, a new front door color! (blue or black?) 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you charge your phone

Ainsley said...

Your life sure sounds crazy. Excited to visit your new house!

Unknown said...

I’d have to say blue for your front door. Anyway, did you ask help from a real estate broker to find this house? If you did, then your agent definitely did his homework in giving you options that suit your housing needs. It looks like a nice find to me!

Lakisha Zimmerer

Post a Comment