1.01.2013

welcome 2013



This past year was a good good year. There were so many moments this past year where I felt so amazed by how blessed we have been. It was a happy, healthy year full of beginnings and ends, each of which brought us much joy & at times, sorrow. 

In January, Tanner started a new job. He has worked so hard, and has so much to be proud of. He amazes me. If I do say so myself...

We celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary, and our 3rd Christmas season together.

We traveled to.... oh wait no where. Let's hope that changes in 2013! But, really, we did go to St. George a couple of times, Vegas, and Palm Springs for a day. Next year, I really really hope New York City, and Redfish can be added to that list! 

I started and finished a job that I loved at the Credit Union, and now I "get" to focus on school in the coming year. It totally is a blessing, but I am going to miss my job.


And best of all this year? We bought our first house! 

>>------------------------>>> here are a couple pictures 
                                      (i'll post more when I have 'em)






This picture is super pixely but I love how our new comforter goes with my chair//dresser//mirror. We also hung some new pretty gray curtains in here. 



Our yard! We don't even know what to do with it. Maybe we'll build a snowman when it's not 6 degrees outside!? 

Bring it on 2013!! Something tells us this year is going to be the best yet... :) 

1 comment:

Ainsley said...

a great year for you guys indeed. loving what i've seen of the house so far, you've got such a great eye for decor.

Post a Comment