8.07.2011

The Surprise Party

So Tanner and I and obsessed with ourselves and love to celebrate our birthday's for an entire week. What is even BETTER about this is that there is like 2 weeks between our birthday weeks. Fun. For my birthday week Tanner got me a different cute gift every night and then new scriptures on my birthday. For his birthday I made him "fizooke" on Sunday night, only I forgot the brown sugar and they were disgusting. Monday night I threw a surprise party for Tanner. I made sushi and home made lemonade, Jake made tempura shrimp and veggies, and Mamasita made Tanner's fave, homemade lion house cheesecake. It was so fab!

Pictures now.


























The Friends.

 Marcus and his fedora.



The SPLENDID cheesecake. Thanks Mom!

Not sure if that was enough pictures. More pictures of the week coming soon. Thanks to Tanner's birthday gifty the SLR.

1 comment:

Ainsley said...

Best sushi ever. Best party ever. You need to teach me.

Post a Comment