6.20.2012

the most perfect saturday

Saturday we woke up (after some glorious sleeping in), cleaned a little, and then headed to the farmers market. I used to love going to this in high school, and have missed being able to go since I always worked on Saturday. It was fun as always. We got some pupusas, natural honey sticks, and a new cute pair of earrings for me!!



After the Farmers Market we drove up the canyon to go on a little hike on timp (not all the way up). It was a blast, we went about 7.5 miles & saw so many awesome waterfalls, and had fun hanging out outside for the majority of the day. I of course rubbed my hand through stinging nettle; which was probably the highlight of the trip. We are just so outdoorsy huh??? 







& of course we ended the day with Thai Food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment