6.26.2012

strawbrerries



We had a great week + weekend. Thursday we went to Strabrerry Days, and then snuck into Scera Shell and watched a play. Always a good time. On Friday T came home from work early and we headed up to Strawberry Res. and camped with my parents up there. It was FABULOUS! 


Tanner & Wes did some serious Crawdad fishing... they caught ten of those nasty little creatures, and then ATE them. I was turned off by the exploding guts and brains. Crazy, I know. 

We spent some much needed time gathered around the fire, a morning on the lake in the kayaks, and ATE SOME DELICIOUS CAMPING FOOD!! Our life revolves around food. Clearly. 

But really. We love camping. And by we love camping, I actually mean, we think we love camping and then we go and then we remember that what we actually love is our bed. 

All in all though. Living is easy these days & we are la la la loooving summer.

I have been working on a BIG 'OL project lately as well. I can't wait to show you what I've been up to! 

1 comment:

Ainsley said...

You guys are too cute. I love how full and exciting your weekends are... What a life. Miss you guys.

Post a Comment