12.09.2013

{almost} 3 months.





We love our sweet Eloise. {or as we like to call her ::: lulu, loo, lolo, lo, lil wheezy.. etc. yeah homegirl has got a few too many nicknames} Honestly I think I can speak for the both of us when I say being parents is the BEST. I know, I know, that will probably change when she's a bratty 3 year old or when we have to give "the talk" but right now, yeah, things are pretty hunky dory. 

It's just SO AMAZING - watching her grow and learn. Having her has made me appreciate what a miracle this life is & made me appreciate those around me & all they do for me. Because when I see this helpless 3 month old - I see that that was me once & my parents selflessly took care of me and loved me & gave their all to me & now... I can't help but do the same for her. She's great.

So life right now: is full of a lot of snuggles and kisses and dirty diapers. Me and Tanner can't get over how funny she is when she burps or laughs at the ceiling fan. WOW does this girl love the ceiling fan. She will lay in our bedroom and watch it and just laugh and laugh. Another funny thing she loves? The screensaver on the apple TV. That cracks her up! Endlessly.

some more fun eloise facts: 

\ mornings: they are her absolute favorite... she smiles and laughs and stretches.
\\  she smiles and laughs for everyone. especially herself in the mirror. adorable, i tell ya. 
\\\ sleeps semi through the night. usually 11:30-5:30 or 6. sometimes less, sometimes more. 
\\\\ loves grandmas + aunt aunties + unkies + grandpa's if they can ever get a turn with her. 



2 comments:

elle Padgett said...

So cute I love your pictures I can't wait! Random question- Has she grown with the sizes in clothes? Like is she wearing "3 mo." clothes right now??

Jessie said...

Elle-

Thank you! and good question... I for sure had noooo idea what sizes to be buying. For the most part yes she has worn 0-3 mo. clothes since she was 3 weeks old or so (they were a little big... but it worked) She has long legs so I've been putting her in 3-6 pants for a while, but the clothes she wears seem to run true to size/age pretty well.

Post a Comment