12.31.2013

pregnancy.

i hated just about every second of being pregnant. i was sooo sick the first few months (lost 10 lbs off my starting weight) and then was ok for a while until i got huuuuge, during the hot summer months on a college campus. i read all these blog posts about how beautiful pregnancy is, and how stretch marks are like a badge of honor. welp... i don't really love my stretch marks and i didn't really love being fat, but i sure do love my eloise, so there's that!

3 weeks before i had my sweet girl maki took these pictures. i have a love hate relationship with them, because... like i said... HUGE, but whadda ya do?

1 comment:

Megs said...

hahaha oh my gosh I love this! I felt the same way. I was sick also and then being pregnant during the blazing hot summer was horrid. I totally read blogs that said how great it was and was like uh.... haha

Post a Comment