3.19.2012

moab & a story

Tidbits:

Before we embarked on the "strenuous" (haha) hike to see delicate arch I had to pee. Obvi. So I went (tmi) and then when I finished I redressed myself. Unfortunately it would appear I am far to reliant on mirrors in bathrooms, because when I stepped out my white unders were pulled up to my belly button over my shirt which was tucked in. Tanner tried to tell me but him took a bit before I realized. Bah! What a loser! Yep. I knew there wasn't anything I could do to take it back so we just laughed about it for the rest of the trip. Plus, I don't care what asian tourists think of me anyway. 

It was fun to go on our first road trip together. We camped at two different places, took a few detours, listened to some good music, ate tinfoil dinners, hiked, and enjoyed a weekend away it the sun. 



Oh, what a beautiful morning!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY GUYS COOL TRIP!
WE WENT TO MOAB TOO!
NOW WE'RE BACK.

Post a Comment