3.07.2012

sometimes

Today I woke up & I went to class. Business writing.
I sat down next to this kid.  I usually sit next to him. Normally i wouldn't necessarily have a guy friend in a class because I have a husband, thus I don't need guy friends. But he acts sort of gay in a way. And even though he probably isn't gay, every girl wants a gay friend and they are hard to come by in Utah Valley so I took him as a gay friend. (even though he probably isn't gay)

       I sat down and he just looked at me. And then he was like, blonde hair looks weird on you. You look weird. I liked it better before. It just doesn't suit you. It just doesn't look good.

          I tried to ignore him but he JUST KEPT PUSHING IT. I kept trying to ignore him.

But, he just kept pushing it.

So, of course, I cried. (Christmas dinner anyone?)

I have never been more embarrassed in my life. I just couldn't believe I cried. But, I completely took me off guard. I am and was so humiliated!

Ever since the haircut from hell of 2010, I have been insecure about my hair. So I am sensitive. I get that! But, seriously? Even if it looks bad, you just don't say that to someone! Who does that?

Moral of the story? Trying not to let it get to me (after another cry to my mom)

& Don't mess with me. My hair looks ADORBS biH! (too far?) 






3 comments:

Ainsley said...

what????? ADORBS biH FOR SURE.
pass on this message, "my sister in law thinks your a poop head." that'll teach him.

QAE said...

WHAT?!?!? Don't you remember on Sunday when i said how much i like your hair? I feel sorry for that kid. He has some MAJOR problems. Tell him he needs to be nice or he'll never find a nice wife...or husband.

PS!!!! I'm SO excited to see the quinstigram link on your blog!!!!!!! I'll have to start doing some awesome blogging, starting TONIGHT!!!!

Jessie said...

Hahaha thAnk you for your support siblings in law. Muchly appreciated

Post a Comment