7.10.2012

weekend + the moment

Life is so, so fun lately. I honestly need to appreciate it more because we are constantly having so much fun, and for the most part our life is really care free. (except for the days when its not). I find myself getting excited & impatient about the future all too often though. Seriously, I already have strollers and mom cars picked out for myself. Who does that?! MMM... I love those honda pilots! Hah. Some days working at the drive through at the credit union I see cute little moms come through in their Honda Pilots with a car full of kids in swimming suits and I am like, THAT LOOKS SO much more enjoyable than what I am doing.

But then I realize, our life is sooo easy, and so fun, and those experiences will come. For now, I just need to enjoy now. 

And let me just say, the NOW lately is oh so good. 

Here are some pictures of our wonderful weekend.

Friday night we went to the temple & then went on a little date to get sushi.


Saturday I woke up early and made Tanner breakfast, this deserves to be blogged because 
A. I never make/eat breakfast 
B. I never wake up before Tanner

After my oh-so-gourmet breakfast we rode our bikes a couple of blocks to the Farmers Market (one of our favorite Saturday activities) and got some eggs and all natural snow cones. So classy, I know, I know. 


After the Farmers Market we went Birthday shopping for me, and then got a quick lunch at Thai Ruby before going sailing with my Dad and Wes. 



It was a fun fun day! My Dad forgot the weather vane so I was responsible for reading the wind... which I am shockingly good at. I kept telling the boys it was just my hair blowing that helped me figure it out... but let's be real here, I think I may have a little more native american in me than I get credit for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment