7.17.2012

What a wonderful week we had!!! 
Tanner suuure does spoil me. He is the best.

We had THE MOST incredible dinner Thursday night at Chef's Table. 
Sunday was fabulous as well. We had an amazing dinner at my parents house and had so much fun spending time with family. And eating some good good food. 

Tanner got me a Staub pot. I have been wanting one forever so I was so so surprised! (We even decided to not eat out tonight and cook in (big deal for us lately!)) The pot is amazing and is a nice alternative to crock pots. (I have a weird hatred for crock pot food... whatever) 


I wish we had a picture of the both of us! 

I am so grateful for everyone's birthday wishes and love! Birthday's are the best, huh?!

Tanner's is coming up on the 2nd of August. Looks like we should start celebrating!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment